FREE | The first level of design is a consultation that is done during a meeting with you.
- Meet with our professionally trained design staff to discuss your project.
- Begin to look at available product choices, design features, colors and patterns.
- Bring in a couple photos of the project area with 1 or 2 dimensions of the space, and we will work with you to create a hand drawn design.
- This will give us a starting point to be able to ballpark an estimate for the cost of the project installation.
$80 | This level of design is a hand-drafted drawing.
- It is sometimes generated in the field during the meeting.
- For many of our projects, the hand drawn design is enough to install the project.
- As the complexity of the project increases, (like with different levels and heights, steps and walls in combination with pavers) so does the need for more complex and complicated drawing.
$250 – $500 | The next level in the design process is to produce a CAD drawing.
- Allows us to get very detailed with the information we want to communicate.
- Layers of notes and graphics can be turned on and off as needed for each phrase of the project.
- We have the ability to show patterns, borders, details, plant selections, future design elements, and notes for everything. (A minimum deposit and commitment is required for this step.)